Welcome to Main Street. Please note that the Main Street complex, its buildings, the street and parking lots are private property.
We have set forth the following Code of Conduct to protect Main Streets legitimate business interest and provide you with the best shopping experience possible. By refraining from the following activities, together we can achieve that.
- Running, skating, rollerblading, skateboarding, bicycling and all other forms of “horseplay” or any action that obstructs or interferes with the free flow of pedestrian and automobile traffic in the complex and/or access to the stores, restaurants, businesses, or theatre.
- Loitering, lingering or remaining idle about the property, blocking access to storefronts, breezeways, fire exits and walking in groups in such a way as to inconvenience others or without useful business for being present. This also includes loitering to vehicles.
- Physically or verbally threatening any person, fighting, annoying others through noisy or boisterous activities or by unnecessary staring, by following another person throughout the complex, or by using sexually explicit language or conduct, in any other way creating a disturbance which interferes or endangers the patrons of Main Street.
- Sitting in non-designated areas such as on floors, planters, handrails, and stairs or trash receptacles.
- Groups in excess of three (3) under 18 years old, without adult supervision.
- All customers under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian while at Main Street and the surrounding area(s) from 8:00PM – 6:00AM 7 days a week. One parent or guardian may chaperone up to 3 minors including their own children. (1 adult for every 3 minors).
- Failure to present photo identification with proof of age for the purpose of enforcing rules, information gathering, and the enforcement of curfew.
- Littering, throwing, discarding, or depositing any paper, glass, or other matter of any kind anywhere except in designated trash receptacles.
- Defacing, damaging, destroying or removing any real or personal property that is part of, or located in or on the complex, including writing, spraying, scratching or otherwise affixing graffiti on such property.
- Yelling, screaming, singing, playing loud music or musical instrument, or similar behavior that creates noise of sufficient volume to interfere with the hearing or peace of the general public, including residents living above the shops.
- Engaging in protests, petitioning, or soliciting for charity without the written approval from Main Street management.
- Distributing commercial advertising of any kind, offering samples of items that are sold or available for sale, actually selling products, conducting surveys without written approval from the property manager.
- Appropriate attire must be worn properly at all times and cannot contain offensive messages, words, pictures, symbols, etc. Shoes and shirts must be worn at all times.
- Possessing any open container of alcohol or consuming alcohol anywhere except in businesses licensed to sell alcoholic beverages. Overnight parking; parking in non-designated parking areas, parking in fire lanes or other no parking areas, erratic or careless driving, exceeding the posted speed limit, or use of a vehicle in a manner inconsistent with shopping center traffic markings or signage. Parking violators may be subject to towing at the vehicle owner’s expense.
- Possessing an explosive or incendiary device of any kind (including fireworks).
- Entering any area of Main Street not open to the public.
- Engaging in any act defined by Federal, State or Local Law, constituting a criminal offense, is prohibited.
This list is not intended to be all-inclusive, Management reserves the right to add or modify as the circumstances permit.
Failing or refusing to follow the Code of Conduct may result in the visitor being asked to leave the property.
Failing or refusing to leave the property may result in arrest and prosecution for criminal trespass after warning (FL State Statute 810.09).
Parental Escort Policy on Main Street
All customers under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian while at Main Street and the surrounding area(s) from 8:00PM – 6:00AM 7 days a week. One parent or guardian may chaperone up to 3 minors including their own children. (1 adult for every 3 minors). Effective January 2007.